Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: does anybody like the Q10???

Q10 is great it's actually my first blackberry phone and I love it plus you are able to beat anyone at text speed! Smiley Wink
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodaphone

I do like it a lot, but I am furious with some Apps that cannot be downloaded. eg : Uber and Viber.

why is it that the latest model of Blackberry does not support lots of apps? maybe I am being ignorant in some point and I should be down loading them from some place else rather than the App World? Helppppppp!!!!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Downloaded-Applications-for/You-Upgraded-to-OS-10-2-1-and-wan...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Carrier: EE

Yes I do.

I'm a business user and for emails its terrific and reception on travelling is brilliant. I've used Blackberries since the beginning!

My Carrier: T-mobile

I use my Q10 to run my business.

Is it faster than my Bold 99009? No.

Gesture based phones will never be faster than a phone with a scroll pad or jog dial.

But we're only talking seconds faster not minutes (unless you're using OS10.0 and 10.1)

The issues with the OS10 phones were the OS.

OS10.1 was a crude, slow, buggy entry into a very sophisticated smartphone market.

The only great aspects of the Q10 , was the physical keyboard and an amazing battery life.

Now with 10.2.1, we have a phone, that with the exception of Voice Control and syncing contact groups, works extremely well, but now has a poor battery life.

And BlackBerry knows about these issues and has done nothing to fix it.

But I'm 90% happy with my Q10.

Good Is The Enemy Of Great
A Custom Electric
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

velocitymj wrote:

And BlackBerry knows about these issues and has done nothing to fix it.

If BlackBerry knows about these issues (and they do), they'll issue an update that will correct them. Every update corrects many past issues but in turn may cause others. Again, in turn, those issues are resolved. Because an update involves the writing of a lot of code followed by extensive testing, we don't get them too often.

So to say that nothing is being done about issues is not fair. Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.