Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodaphone Australia
Accepted Solution

emails and texts plus more

Hi new to Q10 having a few issues,

1. how can i delete a whole bunch of emails at once? with bold you used to be able to DELETE PRIOR

2. is there a setting so that i can bcc myself on all emails?

3. when writing a text i can only see the fist 2 lines that i write is there a way to change the view?

4. how can i get Viber and Instagram ??

any help anyone can offer is really apprecaited XX

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: emails and texts plus more

1) Hold down a finger on one of the emails you wish to delete, a side menu will come up and a menu option with a tick as an icon will let you select many lines at once. Once you have them all selected click on the delete icon.

2) Don't think so

3) Again I don't think so

4) You can't get these natively as yet but you can 'sideload' these apps from Android, although I believe these two apps will need OS 10.2 to work.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodaphone Australia

Thanks answer #1 is awesome Smiley Happy 2 and 3 yikes!! #4 I have no idea what sideload is?? is that a tough thing to do??? can you make any suggestions as how to do this? thanks so much F
Developer

On problem 3 could this thread be what you're experiencing?

Also has a solution if so.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-10-Smartphone/Q10-Text-Message-Box-Does-No...

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer

I've used all methods but probably the easiest is to use an extension to Chrome.

CrackBerry has a good article on how it's done and the sideloaded apps can be found in the CrackBerry forums just put in the app as a search term and it should come up.

http://crackberry.com/how-sideload-android-applications-blackberry-q10