Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BB Q10
My Carrier: etisalat
Accepted Solution

file properties

can someone advice how to checl file properties on Q 10 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: file properties

Use the file manager app. Browse to the file you want to check. Touch and hold the file and a menu should pop out. One of the icons is Properties...should look like four straight horizontal lines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Most expensive in Canada

[ Edited ]

Before you can see the horizontal lines, you need to press the grayed out icon with vertical lines at the top of the icon list. This will expend the list of available functions/incons which includes the propterties icon mentionned above.

This trick took me a while to figure out... :-) But I didn't read the manual...

Contributor

Great could not see. In manual. Thanks but where is the list with what icon symbols means
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Most expensive in Canada

Uh? - Have you pressed the vertical lines icons?

Because when I do - I'm getting not only more options, but I also have a self explanatory text label next to each icon.

Contributor

Great was very simple Thanks I think Q10 is great phone just we need to. Take efforts to learn great community Cheers