Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: sprint

issues with new update on my Q10

Greetings. Updated to the new 10.2.1 os. My phone has been slow to non responsive depending on what I'm trying to do! Typing text is slow and stagnant. All apps blackout before opening and open slowly if at all. Every app is buggy. Takes forever to charge now as well. Even using the web browser is slow and buggy. Restarted like 8 times since yesterday which temporarily fixes somethings but not all. Please help. Thinking of returning to factory settings.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: issues with new update on my Q10

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are nearly 3000 different builds within 10.2.1...not knowing which you are talking about, we can only respond generically.

After any OS update/reload, it is always best to wait up to 72 hours before judging performance...during that time, a lot of work is going on and all resources and performance will be less than optimal.

You can try a WIPE, Factory Settings, and a reload via different methods. You can also try a different OS level, either via LINK, Sachesi, or AutoLoader.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................