Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: o2

q10 headset problem

Hi  I am having problems with the headset, I use it for answering and making calls, unfortunately since I upgraded from the torch to the q10 I am having great difficulty using the headset.  When making a call the person receiving the call is unable to hear me,  I have tried using several different headsets with no luck,  can anyone help??

Visitor
My Device: BB q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: q10 headset problem

My network provider is Verizon, my q10 keeps dropping the calls, I get the message "The network is currently unavailable". I already replaced the equipment and the SIM card, the problem did not go away. Verizon is sending another replacement, they still think its the equipment problem. I will give it one more try and then I will decide if I should return the phone. I used to have the Bold before I decided to upgrade, never ever had any problems with it.

Verizon is telling me that I'm the only Q10 user that have this problem, I don't believe them now

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: o2

Re: q10 headset problem

sorry to hear that, muy provider iso2.  i dont have that problem, when using the headset the person i am ringing cannot hear me,  alot of interfernce and fading,  really annoying and didnt have the problem with the torch.