Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Q5
My Carrier: Telkom Mobile

BlackBerry 10 no voice service

From time to time the BlackBerry 10 software sucks, great features but always loosing voice service, I'm on Telkom mobile and I've noticed it's not the carrier network problem since all over the world we experience the same problem. Got 5 of my friends to buy these new BlackBerry 10 smartphones and now I look stupid when we can't receive calls. Please try to sort this out ASAP
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: BlackBerry 10 no voice service

Welcome to the forums.

Strange I have the opposite experience, I've used my Z10 in several different countries and I've never lost service.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor

When you search online you find a lot of users with same problem. Lucky you on you BlackBerry Z10
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

No doubt, I wasn't trying to belittle your experience just say that not everyone will be experiencing the same thing. I'm sure there are lots of factors involved I'm not sure however that the problem resides in the software because of this.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor

Yet it's not their firmware nor software. BlackBerry 8520 I bought in '99 is still working fine, got a BlackBerry Playbook that is 2 years old and all fine but this is a new experience for me in this BlackBerry 10 device and all updates are up to date