Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Error 0015.

Anyone?
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport
My Carrier: Telkom Mobile

Have you tried to reload the software using the website update method?
Contributor

runyamhere wrote:
Have you tried to reload the software using the website update method?

What is the "Website update method".. And again, I say that my Laptop cannot recognize my phone! Blackberry link and others.. How can it work if my phone is not recognized ...

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

AutoLoaders are the most forceful that I know. If that fails as you describe, then all I can deduce is some deeper hardware issue with the device...which, of course, cannot be properly diagnosed at an internet distance. I recommend you seek formal support under the terms of your warranty if you have one, and if not then seek a local (to you) shop with a qualified BB hardware technician to provide you with a proper evaluation and estimate.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

Hello sir,

It cannot be a Hardware issue, because when I plug the Cable in the USB port in my device, it restarts. And when I remove it... After a while, it shutdowns itself. So, it cannot be the USB port in the Device. And there are no other hardware thingy in the device that is responsible for that, I guess.

What happens: I plug the phone, Red blink, Blackberry Logo, Error.

This process keeps on completing in a regular process then when I unplug it, It just wait like 1-2 minutes then shuts down itself.

And about looking around for a local shop, They all are not really certified, they can open the back of my Phone with a screwdriver and screw my phone up. And about my Warranty, I found that paper (Yellow and White) with lots of words in it. It says "Warranty End Date: 24-8-2014."

I will look around and ask people I know about that Warranty thing, and how the process will be done. Thank you for your help, Good luck. I will let you know in this thread if anything else is going wrong.

Kind Regards,

Muhammad N.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

I wish you the best of luck.

BTW -- I don't agree with your assumption of it definitely not being a hardware issue. Then again, you also said "I guess", so I'm not quite sure if you are solid in your assumption, or leave room for possibilities.

My opinion is purely a deduction...when all other causes have been ruled out (as what you tell me you have done has achieved), then only hardware remains...which specific bit of hardware is the cause, however, is completely impossible to diagnose at an internet distance. All I can do is make a deduction based on the information you provide...and I see no additional information to change what I have deduced. I can of course be completely wrong...but all I can do is make a deduction based on what you reveal here.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................