Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone IT

Device memory full, but it is not!

[ Edited ]

Hi,

yestreday I tried to update my Q5 to 10.2.1.2941 from 10.2.1.2102 (over the air), but the update download was interrupted because there was no more wifi signal.

After that I keep getting an error of full device memory, even though (apart from apps) there is nothing stored in the device!

I tried to backup and restore, I tried to restore an older backup but still the memory is full.

How can I see what is filling the memory?

Any help will be very appreciated.

EDIT: as you can see from this picture, BB link does not provide very accurate information about internal memory status (I removed the SD card that's why it is not shown)

original.png

Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone IT

Re: Device memory full, but it is not!

I suspect that because of the failed update it stored the update data into the device and this takes a lot of space, What do you think?
Highlighted
My Device: q5
My Carrier: wind

I have the exact same problem. Now my blackberry doesn't load pages when on the Internet, I can play music, or access any files. I can't find help anywhere.
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

I had the same problem turned out the phone really was full and i thought everything was on the SDcard. It happened during an update