Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

Highlighted
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Telus

Limited Apps-

why is it that i can not get the same apps for blackberry as i can for android such as instagram. facebook pages manager or Facebook messenger? or Kijiji or Ebay? i use socal media quite a bit for business!! Blackberry is suppose to be all about BUSINESS however they dont have the tools for me to run mine!!!!! not happy!!!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Limited Apps-

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

For some reason, you seem to think that BlackBerry is in control of the apps that exist for the platform. That's incorrect. Rather, it's the app developers that choose which platforms to support with their app...if they decide to not write their app for BB, then the complaint about that is best raised with the app developer. The device manufacturer is a victim of this, not the culprit.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................