Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Q5
My Carrier: Axis Network

Pictures attached in the email out off control on account Gmail

Hello again,

I had another problem on my Q5. One time I replying email through smartphone Q5. Just 3 to 5 sentences confirmation of schedule meeting. Simple words to say. Text finished, send.

Obviously, the recipient told me that he received 4 attachments, content 2 of my sexy photos. He asked me, do i send those photos in purpose.

It was emabarassing me! I did not do attach/insert any photos. I look back sent items which has a thick mark. I open my mail, surprized that its true...i saw 4 attchments in that email. All of them in .png format which i never had in my storage data.

All my photos are always in .jpg format instead of .png. The question is, how can these my long long back time pictures appear in the Body Email without my knowledge? Also it is converted from jpg in to png by itself.

These hooking picture was not in my memory card. Both are in the inbox I received 4 months ago which I did not do save/download to SD Card.

My business and working become complicated because of this. Please find out what went wrong in my Q5.

Many thanks,

Pratiwi

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Pictures attached in the email out off control on account Gmail

I don't know. Delete the images, email and everything related to those images from your email.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code