Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone

Q5 Call Volume

My Q5 volume increase button is not working at the moment. Is there anyway I can increase the call volume by any other means like we do it for media volume. Regards

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Q5 Call Volume

I am facing the same issue with my Q5 the volume increase button is not working but the volume decrease button is working, now i am stuck with very low call volume. Please help guys !!!

Dear Guys:

I am also using a new Blackberry Q5 and facing the exact same problem. the volume is low. i am barely able to hear the other guy speak and the up volume button is not working. Crazy!!

My Carrier: O2

I have the same problem, seems it stopped working after one of the OS updates.
New Contributor
My Carrier: GiffGaff

Does anyone solve this problem?

My Device: q5
My Carrier: telus

Hi,

I have the same issue. A broken "volume up" side button but the volume down button works.

Phone is turned way down and speaker mode and in call volume is super low. Can't hear unless you are alone in a quiet room.

I have looked for support for days on another way to turn up the in-call volume through software instead of through the broken hardware "volume up" side button.

It's crazy that blackberry doesn't have an app for this. Look on 100's of sites and many people are having the same "up volume" issue. This is a manufacturing issue and it's being completely ignored by blackberry. No app out there is working. Downloaded and installed many apps that specifically say they address "in call" volume but after install, I max that volume in the app and it does nothing to the actual volume. Come on blackberry, fix it.