Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

Highlighted
EJ7
New Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

Q5-Outlook - having to put password in multiple times

One of my staff has the Q5. He changed his password on his computer which in turn had to change on his phone. Since then, every half hour he gets logged out of his email and has to put his password in again and again. This is beyond frustrating. He is not receiving his emails in a timely manner because of it.

His error message:

It keeps saying your account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct , check your email service provider. This is happening every hour and I keep putting my password back in?

Please assist.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

Re: Q5-Outlook - having to put password in multiple times

I would suggest him to remove his account from the device and add it again. Also if he has 2- Step Verification Activated on his Outlook account deactivate it untill he gets his account configured with the device and then activate the 2- Step Verification Again. This would definately help.

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
EJ7
New Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Telus

Now the Q5 has another problem, he has lost some of his contacts. I don't know if he has them backed up, I will assume no since he isn't proficient with his phone. Why did this happen and how can we get them back.

Thanks

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

Which contacts are we talking about here....???? sim contacts or outlook contacts.
Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.