Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

New Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone ITA

Re: blackberry q5 touch screen doesn't work

I took it to the customer service, the problem was a wire (i don't know if it's the correct word ahahah) that was like disconnected
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Glad it's fixed.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q5 SQR100-3
My Carrier: Airtel

this is disappointing to writing to you , I have purchased Blackberry Q5 from "MOBILE HOUSE" G-30, Savitri Market Sector 18 Noida on 13th August 2014. (Bill copy attached)  . On 21st August 2014 Phone's Touch was not working properly and when I restart the phone, Display of screen is also not working some times. I was submitted the phone to your noida service center at Sector-2 Noida , they found liquid damage in mother board and  its not covered in warranty (as per communication with your Blackberry Service center Representative).
I request you to please replace my hand set ASAP .
Your quick response will be highly appreciated.  

My Device: storm
My Carrier: verizon

Just realized my screen works if I leave to back off. It looks like the battery is a little swollen. I'm using it right now and ordered a new battery for $4