Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q5

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry q5
My Carrier: virgin mobile

the sims game

How come they don't have the sims3 for BlackBerry q5? On my older devices they had the game for download and when I bought the q5 it's not available? So confused. Can someone msg me on how to get this game. Is blackberry ever going to make this game available for this particular device?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: the sims game

Hello,

You misunderstand...BB does not decide the apps that will be available. Rather, the app developer chooses the devices and platforms that they will support. If you desire something specific on your device, then the place to make your desire known is with the app developer.

On the other hand, if you are on an adequate BB10 version, you can install SNAP and therefrom obtain many Android apps...so if the thing you want is available to Android, it is highly likely to be available (via SNAP) to your BB10 device.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................