Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Composer and swf / flash

I've tried many time to import simple 1k - 2k swf files into composer and never had success. Is there some kind of rules I need to go by? It seems the flash -> svg conversion is pretty useless. Do I have to use Flash like 1.0 or somethign for this to work. Some are just simple snow falling for example or a clock (analog ones)

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Composer and swf / flash

After you export the file in svg format from the composer, and save it on a folder; open the builder create a new working file or open the file you are working on, go to the theme home screen click on it then click on the canvas click on background click on it on the left hand side look for svg click on it open the svg file and the builder will do the rest, if it don't open up is because the file is corrupt or if you try to edit it didn't do it right.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Composer and swf / flash

I don't have a problem with using the svg. I have a problem with the SVG working properly as intended. i.e. the Flash file works great. The svg is crawling or not working like the flash files did. Mostly  I am talking about animations