Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Developer
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Developers Start here!

Hey i just started to try to make my own theme and i cant get it to download to my phone or anythign ir keeps givign me error messages everytime i try to export it. Does anyone know how oe what i have to make sure i do so i can make it work...PLEASE HELP!!

New Developer

This is teh errors i am getting. Someone PLEASE HELP

Errors:
Problems encountered while building the theme.
Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)

Unable to Launch Java Application: Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)

Warning: The following resources could not be included in the theme for reasons explained below:
    banner.svg
    homescreen.svg
    application-menu.svg
    lockscreen.svg

Warnings:
Phone Active Call: A single font color is all that is supported in OS version 4.6.1.  The color from "My Number" will be used for all text.
banner.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
homescreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
application-menu.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
lockscreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.

Errors in banner.svg:

Errors in homescreen.svg:

Errors in application-menu.svg:

Errors in lockscreen.svg:

New Developer
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: verizon

Hello all. I too am just starting to develop my own themes and would love to be next to the elite of the blackberry of who's who I have had or should I say still do own almost every model blackberry, not really an obsession the technology just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. LOL... Anyway I have had one as long as I can remember so I do know ALOT about them, i've developed a few things here and there and hope to delve a little deeper but we will have to see where time and how busy the shcool sememster keeps me... arrrrgggg...  so I'm willing to help where I can and I know my fellow techies will be willing to help where they can so here is to all the  blackberry developers Smiley Tongue

Pick your jaws up techie can be sexy!
New Developer

i am getting this error meassage when i load it into my BB"907 invalid COD file not found". Can some PLEASE HELP!!!

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Storm 2 Mdl 9550
My Carrier: Verizon

Count me in.  Thanks. Smiley Very Happy

New Developer
My Device: Curve 8250
My Carrier: Rogers

Hello,

I just joined the Blackberry Forums. I own a web design company in Waterloo region, and would like to become more involved with the Blackberry Community. I'm primarily interested in designing themes, but looking to expand on this in the future.

I'd love to be added to the Developers Recognition Program.

Thanks,

- Peter

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Well,

I'm new to bb development and theme generation, but I've programming experience with mainframes, minis and pc's for over twenty years.

I should be pleased to get into the Developers Recognition Program.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

cu
michael
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please give kudos to thank everyone who helped you or put you in the right direction.
please mark the thread as solved, if you found your solution.
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Torch 9800, Storm 9530, Tour 9630
My Carrier: Telus

I'm pretty sure I'm already signed up because of the Level next to my name but I wanted to be sure. Smiley Happy

PlayBook Apps: Sudoku Pro
Smartphone Apps: Compass | MultiClock
New Developer
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Telus

please add me to the list

New Developer
My Device: curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

I'm in. Sign me up.