Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8120
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Export Error

Some months ago I downloaded Theme Builder and built my own themes ... it's a lot of fun.  Recently I went back into TB to do a bit of work, and when I try to export I am now getting the following error message:

Errors:
Problems encountered while building the theme.
Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)
Unable to Launch Java Application: Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)

I uninstalled TB and reinstalled it to see if that would help.  It didn't.  I have searched the net and found others having this problem, but I haven't found a solution.

Help!

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8120
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Export Error

New information.

I discovered something, but I don't know what it means.  When I used TB last year, it was on a laptop running Windows XP.  That computer crashed and I bought a new machine running Windows 7 Home Premium.  I was able to replace the failing hard drive on the old laptop and recover what was on the old drive.  I ran TB using the old machine ... and it works just fine!

Both PCs have the same version of TB created using the same downloaded file.  I even copied the entire Research in Motion directory from the old PC to an SD card and ran TB from the card on the Windows 7 machine.  I get the same error.  So, it seems ike the problem may be Windows 7 specific.  Does that make sense?  Any suggestions ... please?

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT & T

Re: Export Error

Hi, I think it's because you're using the 64 bit windows. TB and also Blackberry JDE just don't work well on windows 7.