Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Homescreen.svg

Getting an error on ALL of my themes (just started) and I'm wondering if anyone can translate it for me?? lol

Error:

Warning: The following resources could not be included in the theme for reasons explained below:
homescreen.svg
Warnings: 
homescreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
Errors in homescreen.svg: 
Error: The element <animate> named "$unnamed$" has a reference to "$unnamed$" which is not found.
Error: The element <animate> named "$unnamed$" has a reference to "$unnamed$" which is not found.
Error: The element <set> named "$unnamed$" has a reference to "$unnamed$" which is not found.
Error: The element <set> named "$unnamed$" has a reference to "$unnamed$" which is not found.
18 error(s) were encountered.

Shows up with or without a svg file. Smiley Mad

Developer
My Device: 9500
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Homescreen.svg

Anything special in your themes?  Is it a 9500 theme?  If so, do you have an SVG file in the landscape homescreen?

New Developer

Yes, these are for 95xx and nothing special at all. I can create a new one and export fine, seems as if something is corrupt. Smiley Sad I get this will ALL of my themes with or without the svg (landscape and homescreen). 

Developer

Interesting I just ran across this same export error while making a 9500 theme with Today and Zen items.

One of my Today items was confused  because it referenced the same application as one of the Zen items and had the wrong icon and text in the preview.  I had to move the application hierarchy around and then reconfigure the today item before it would start exporting again.   Maybe you are having the same issue.

New Developer

That's exactly the same issue! Another way to fix is deleting the homescreen/today icons and simply re-adding. Your way sounds easier.. :-) 

Highlighted
Developer

Thats great.  I think if you just delete the today item and then re-add it, once you save the theme and open it again, you have the same export problem.   The application hierarchy likely has to be changed to prevent the collision.