06-10-2010 09:36 PM - edited 06-10-2010 10:10 PM
How to add third party application on Themes Studio v5.0 for BlackBerry !!!
1. Open Composer and Create New Composer with background is Tranparent on your BB (this introdue I select new Composer for BlackBerry Bold 9000) :
Make iCon on HomeScreen with third party Application (this topic I will make Application IM+ from http://www.shapeservices.com)
- From Left toolbar select Themes Button (This option will make icon on homescreen) :
From Menu Window select Inspector ->Show Window Inspector as flow :
+ If use icon third party Application then Textbox flow type name module for app. (Ex : IM+ type "IM_2_BES.IM+" ------> IM_2_BES is module, "dot" is coditions, after "dot" is show text on Home Screen.
+ In Additional Events select event and image what you like, see picture :
4. Add actions for iCon :
5. Module name for Third Party Application :
On BlackBerry - Options - Applications - Select IM_2_BES (IM+) - You will see module name at first line :
6. I made sample file composer with your Bold 9000 :
Download at : rs.com/files/396887040/ThemesBuilderComposer.rar
rs.com = rapid share . com (remove blank)
This rar file included 3 files :
+ *.cp make from Composer.
+ *.svg export from file *.cp.
+ *.cod export from Theme Builder.
From Themes Bulder open file OCTAIVOI.htm and on Theme HomeScreen select svg as pic :
- Export this themes to *.cod and test on Simulator.
If have problem them contact Yahoo! Messenger : OCTAIVOI