Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Contributor
My Device: 8520 Curve
My Carrier: o2

theme approval and virtual goods

I creatd a them for which i have uploaded the .COD files and later had a request to modify screenshots etc, I have done that and re-submitted the theme but it is still waiting on approval, I created the modified version on 13 Apr.

My query is why does the message from BB still say it is 'waiting on vendor' when i have amended and re-submitted the theme.

I also had a virtual good which was aproved for sale even though the theme it is linked to isn't yet available.

Confusing but i suppose patience is the key.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Re: theme approval and virtual goods

Hi,

I would say to wait a little longer but you have waited a very long time. I suggest you contact vendor support and tell them your problem. I had a similiar experience in which i recieved an e-mail asking me to change some of the screenshots. I did so and the ticket for it never closed until I contacted them here:

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

New Contributor
My Device: 8520 Curve
My Carrier: o2

Re: theme approval and virtual goods

Hi Flow,

Thanks for the reply, I will contact them and post back if a solution is found as it may help others with the same problem.

regards,

Rick