Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

Contributor
My Device: 9810 Torch (OS 7.1.0.569), PlayBook (OS 2.0.1)
My Carrier: A1 Austria

uploading new releases, themes, batches

im getting this "error" saying:

"There were 4 files imported across 1 new bundle(s). Release version 1.0 imported from release.xml file. Release notes imported from release.xml file. Please review your imported release for errors."

after uploading a new bundle/release?!

but everything is working after updating?!

any ideas what this is!?

thanks

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: uploading new releases, themes, batches

I see this as well after each bundle upload, but I think its just telling you to take a look and make sure its all good.  I usually take a look at each bundles device selection to make sure it added the devices I want properly and to add any that it did not add automatically (ex. if I upload a Blackberry6 theme for the 9700, it will automatically choose the 9700, but I have to go in and check the 9780 and 9650 as well since those are also compatible with that bundle).  After taking a look at anything, files, devices, etc, the message goes away.

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Koodoo Mobile

Re: uploading new releases, themes, batches

K-Tech, Your Bang On The Money. This isn't an "Error" it is a notification to inform one of the batch upload. Take a peek if you like or leave it to R.I.M. to look it over with the review.
Respectfully,
Hollywood Ave