Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Web Services

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Delete Sent PIN Messages via code

there's a way to do this on OS 5.0, or the error messages (the ones with the X marker)

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Delete Sent PIN Messages via code

This isn't supported from the BlackBerry Administration API but you could do this using a device-side application using Java code. If you have questions about how to do this using Java then you will likely find help in the Java Development forum.

Cheers,

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor

Thanks for the answer, I asked in this forum, because i first searched there Smiley Happy truly, the reason i'm posting here, it is because nobody else has given a real solution on how to sucessfully delete the Error/Sent PIN messages, by example: 

1. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Ho-to-delete-sent-messages-from-sent-folder-...

0 answers, and i can get more links, but that wouldn't help.

That's why i was asking here, cause i dont see to find a real way to do it in J2ME, i tried the steps mentioned above, in fact from another post, and nothing happened, that's why i'm asking if maybe a library from RIM can do that.
Anyway, like you said there's no way to do this in O.S. 5.0, and i can't find that info in Java, my application uses the messages to know if the app is alive, and needs to delete the sent, otherwise it can become unstable, what other way can i delete the sent/error messages, please help.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

This is possible in BlackBerry OS 5.0 using Java. If you post in the Java Development forum and are persistent then you may receive support.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oks i will try making a new post. Thanks

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Delete-Sent-Error-PIN-Messages-via-code/td-p...

in case somebody knows, and want to answer Smiley Tongue