Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

1.5 Months Waiting Approval

Hi, I made 2 final apps for the old BB OS 5-7.1 and submitted 2 apps on Dec 25/26

I knew there was a backlog due to the new OS launching next month, so I figured if it took 2 or 3 weeks, that would be fine.

I received an email January 16 (3 weeks later) from BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com saying I needed to change the featured image for both apps as I used a featured image from one of my already released apps as I didn't plan on featuring these apps. Previously I always used that featured image for any app I submitted and they didn't care. But fine - I changed the text for both to match the corresponding app and replied to BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com as they requested. 1 week later on the 28th I get an email from blackberryappworldnotifications@rim.com saying 

***BlackBerry World Notification - File Release Denied ***‏

Dear BlackBerry World Vendor, 

Unfortunately Release '1.0' from your product '__' has not passed testing and therefore cannot be approved for sale through BlackBerry World. 
You cannot use the Blackberry logo, products and or its likeness in your screenshots. 
Thank you for your understanding in this matter, 

Regards, 

The BlackBerry World™ Team

Again, I always had used a blackberry device in my featured image and some of my apps with this were featured by RIM. But fine - as I wasn't featuring these apps I put a big red box over the device on the featured image. I replied to blackberryappworldnotifications@rim.com AND BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com letting them know I've changed it. 

I've sent a message to 

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: 1.5 Months Waiting Approval

Hi mapleleafs90,

Can you provide the AppID?

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook, storm, curve
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I am also still waiting for an app under review, over a month now.

Contributor
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

App 1 (waiting for first release)

Modified Date:Jan 23, 2013 14:33:06

App 2(waiting for first release)

Modified Date:Jan 23, 2013 15:43:22

App 3(these are Updates to a released app, I am about to upload the next one...)

Modified Date:Feb 05, 2013 17:33:03
Modified Date:Jan 30, 2013 14:49:20
Modified Date:Jan 29, 2013 12:06:37

These apps are from the Android port a thon. I have 6 days left to get App1 and 2 approved. I hope they wont be denied...

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Coincidentally both apps were approved today after I submitted a ticket last week.