Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

3rd-Party Application for downloading/parsing purchase reports?

For the iPhone I use an app called AppViz.  It logs into itunesconnect for me and pulls down the data, graphs it, shows trends, etc...

Is there anything available that would make my BlackBerry App World report collection any easier?

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: SaskTel

Re: 3rd-Party Application for downloading/parsing purchase reports?

Looking for a similar program.  Did anyone ever respond?

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

They did not respond (BlackBerry developer support is a joke… they wonder why devs flock to iPhone yet reluctantly put some apps in App World), but I did talk to the guys at AppViz about adding BlackBerry support.  They said that it was on the roadmap but they were not sure when they could put it in.  If you are reading this, perhaps you can shoot them an email requesting they add support for BlackBerry and Android apps.  I use it for my iPhone apps and it is great software.

Developer
My Device: BOLD 9700 OS5.0.0.x on Rogers Canada
My Carrier: Rogers

I try and answer questions I think I know the answer to, as do many of my fellows here on the forums. We try. That said, this is a peer-to-peer community forum -- we aren't paid for this. That said, if you had a Java question you'd be much more likely to receive a response; the Java forum is the most active forum. For questions like this, I'd suggest trying the device-specific forums, as they see much more activity than the AppWorld Support. I should further point out that AppWorld doesn't have everything, so you might want to check out other appStores such as Mobihand to see if they have what you're looking for.

Goold luck,

~Dom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
chown -R us ./base
~J!NX