Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: 9320, developer
My Carrier: Telus

Account statements- how to get clear and useful ones

[ Edited ]

I've been a vendor for a few years and always have trouble reconciling my income for specific periods. Now that BlackBerry is taking over payment processing I have hopes that the piecemeal system will become useful.

My problem is that, for tax purposes, I need to know how much income I made in each quarter, and how much income I made from January 1 to December 31.

This has not been possible in the past. I have problems like missing or 4-month late monthly statements from the three payment vendors (Bango, Digital River, Digital River Ire) and statements that have different totals than the invoices that are supposed to correspond.

BlackBerry indicated that there will still be some payment processing from DR and DRI during the transition to BB processing. So I can't use BlackBerry statements yet for my purposes.

==Edit==
I got a reply from customersupport@blackberrycommerce.rim.com re my questions. I realize my problems are related to the three former payment processors, and the switchover to RIM as processor.

It seems as if future statements from RIM will be comprehensive so I've removed my questions since they're now moot.

Thanks BlackBerry!

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Account statements- how to get clear and useful ones

AFAIK Bango will stay, BBEcommerce replaces only DigitalRiver. Do you have any new information about Bango? (tbh I won't be sorry if Bango will be replaced too... )

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry