Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: BB 9360
My Carrier: WIND

App Approval (now longer than 72 hours)

So, i released my first build for the app on July 01, 2013 and it got rejected due to a small UI glitch. I subsequently fixed the issue next day (July 02, 2013) and shipped it. and today is July 07, 2013 and I still haven't heard back anything yet. I have read, it usually takes 24-48 hours for approval/denial, but the time frame is certainly more than that. 

Also, during these 3-4 days period, I actually put 2 other releases for approval including support for Q10 and now i have abudance of tickets and being a newbie for approval process, I incidentally raised 2 tickets with the same release bundles in it. 
So, how can I notify the App World people to only ship (once approved) the release bundles I want and how much longer will it take to hear back the decision about my app (anxious for my first app to see on the App World). 

btw, can weekends delay the process because i always assumed that the App World department function 7 days. 

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: App Approval (now longer than 72 hours)

Hi shreyansjain,

Are you able to send me a PM about your app detail (app ID, app name and your vendor name) so I can investigate why it got delayed, btw BlackBerry World operation working from Monday to Friday so there will be weekend delay.