Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
My Device: 8310 curve
My Carrier: PLAY

Re: App World Problem to accept my application!

Rime, shame on you! I have to ask the developer of the android forum and ask for help. I? I got the answer:

"A company that produces the TV or radio broadcasters ask for permission?"

What is the moral of the story? I do not have to ask for permission to ADDING TO MY PUBLIC RADIO paid app!

And now a question? Do you sue Blackbery App World application added for obstruction?

I send email to app world today:

I asked on Android developer forums Do I need a permit to add public radio to my application and got this response:

"A company that produces the TV or radio broadcasters ask for permission?"

And? I dont ask to permission to add public radio to my application.

I found site with public stream broadcast radio:
http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgibin/statsearch.pl?country=Germany

and all stream lead to a public stream.

I upload new version on app world my application "Germany Radio" If you dont accept my application I talk to a lawyer.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Hi kris0725pl,

I've sent you a message regarding your application.  Please contact me directly and we can discuss the Digital Rights requirements in relation to your application. 

Thanks,

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hellow al people!  I got this private message...what do you thing???

Our policy is that any application that streams a radio station(s) needs to have the appropriate Digital Rights to do so.  We do this to protect not only the original owners of the radio stream, but yourself as well.  Your application also allows users to record the radio stream - this is reaffirms that we require Digital Rights before we can accept your application on App World.  

We understand that in the past (and going forward) that some applications of similar nature may slip through our review process without providing the appropriate Digital Rights, but we are actively going back and requesting this information from Vendors or removing their application from the store.

I also cannot comment on Android/Google - they run their store how they wish, unfortunately we will not adopt their policies as we have our own.

Let me know if I can clarify anything else for you.  I want to ensure your application does make it onto our store, as I've used it personally and it is a good quality application.

All the best,

About recordingds...this is for personal use,invidual all user. I can record any material for only my personal use. When buy video recorder producer thats have rights to this?

People! Previously the app world pinned to the radio station, now recording options.

LOOKING FOR A GOOD LAWYER / COMPANY THAT IS PRACTICE TESTS ARE substituents RIM LEGAL OR NOT. If not, we will make a lawsuit for damages NERVES FOR LOST TIME AND MONEY.

Ok, let me ask privately or remove the recording options as it allows my apps.

Isend this message to person above.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got answer:

Even with the radio recording function removed, you still need to provide us the Digital Rights to stream this content.  You're re-packaging a radio streams content, and selling it for a price on our store.  Without the proper permissions/Rights to do this we cannot allow your application.

This is nonsense! Looking company who me help!

When i ask what is going on with my otherr application, like Radio Rebel...i write to tis radio and i have permission to user logo and stream in my application i got this answer:

New applications can take up to 2 weeks before they are properly reviewed and approved, however I will have someone on the team look at these outstanding applications right now.

THIS IS LIVE DEVELOPER IN APP WORLD.....HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this people:

When i send image screen of my application Radio Rebel i got answert from Stan Price:

When this application dont approve, i can process with RIM and got 10000000$?

I send information to Nobex RADIO:

What do you have got permission to add to your applcation many radio stream? I have developer and i got problem with my application...look on this thread on foruM:  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/App-World-Problem-to-accept-... Please reply if you have time.

I waiting to response...

Now i finding application who have more than 1000 radio station and sending to this station questions...How have won the right to add such a large number of radio stations to your application.

First application:

Radio for BlackBerry

Over 55000 radio stations...LOCAL TOO!!! I dont belive if this autor send to all in my country local station email with permission to add local station to your application.

Link to this application: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/8102/?lang=en

NEXT:

Radio for BlackBerry PlayBook ★ Over 50000 Radio Stations

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/117741/?lang=en

NEXT:

Radio for BlackBerry – PayPal Brazil Promo

OVER 55000 stations...send email??????????????

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/113975/?lang=en

NEXT:

Internet Radio

USERS CAN ADD OWN RADIO!!!!!! WHY???? HAVE PERMISSION????

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/98880/?lang=en

NEXT:

Wunder Radio

In description: Listen to your local hometown radio station from anywhere in the world

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3041/?lang=en

NEXT:

Nobex Radio - Premium

16000 radio station....stations in more than 100 countries!!!!! This autor gets all stations permission???? I send to this user message how to get permission...waiting for response.

Radio Stations Europe
Complete listing of all European Radio Stations 

What this user get permission to add all radio from EUROPE???

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/32430/?lang=en  This user have more application like CANADA,US,AUSTRALIA AND MOREEE!!!!!

I send to this user message:

Hi, i have questions....i'm developer and i have problem with app world to accept my application. I add 8 stations to my application from germany and app world dont have accept my application. This is a public station. How do you get permission to all stations from europe???

Please reply me if have time.

This is name for this station:

B5 aktuell
          "B5 plus
          "Bayern 1
          "Bayern 2
          "Bayern 3
          "Bayern Plus
          "BR Klassik
          "BR on

Of course, in app world this applicstion is more...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Day 2: I waiting for response..but nothing me response...

Now i sending to big company this problem...maybe i get help from professionals.

Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

kris0725pl,

I have provided you with my email address, and we are openly conversing via Private Message.  I've advised you of our policies with regards to streaming radio content, and until those requirements are met we cannot approve your application. 

You've quickly provided similar information for your other applications, which we have expedited in the review process and approved them.  We can do the same once you provide the Digital Rights information we are looking for. 

You have my direct email address to discuss this with me, and we are promptly responding to your questions.  This thread no longer serves a purpose and I will be locking it.