Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: App World and comments.

You guys might be interetesd in adding on to or reading this existing thread App Murder By Review

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: 8310 curve
My Carrier: PLAY

I read...no comments.

Questions is: Why RIM do not add option to comment bad review from developer?

This is a main problem!

Like This:

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

All, 

We're looking into ways to do this properly and most effectively.  There are a lot of pitfalls here, and unless executed properly would cause more problems than they solve. 

The above screenshot is an example - allowing Vendors to reply to reviews provides and outlet for Vendors to insult/belittle their customer base.  Just one of many scenarios we need to have covered and well thought out before we implement a solution.

I want to reassure you all we're looking into and exploring many angles here.