Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

App World won't install on storm

I've been trying to install App World on a Storm so I can check out how our product looks in the store -- but I get the following message:

"Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World"

It seems unlikley that the system requirements are a problem as this is a fairly new Storm -- anyone else seen this problem and figured out how to work around it?

Thanks!

New Developer
New Developer

Re: App World won't install on storm

I am having a problem loading app world on my wifes BB Storm. We bought our phones at the same time. I have loaded it on mine without any issue but when I try to load it on hers, the phone will not connect to the PC. It runs through the download process but when I check her phone for the DownLoads icon, it is not there. Is there something I am missing with this second download of app world?

Thank you

WCV

Retired

Re: App World won't install on storm

This forum is designed to answer questions for developers of applications that will leverage BlackBerry App World as a distribution mechanism.  For end user support issues, please leverage these resources for assistance:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/blackberryappworld.jsp

Mike Kirkup
Director, Developer Relations