Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

App denied for release, content still pending?

Hi everyone,

I submitted an app called "Playbox" on the 31st of March, and sometime last week recieved an update stating it was denied for release due to not being signed, which I expected. However, currently the "content" review ticket is still under review, and I was wondering if this is normal and supposed to happen. It seemed to me that if someone looked at my app already to deny the release, then the content should have also been either approved or denied. I'm just kind of worried that it may have fallen through the cracks, so to speak.

Thanks!

*Also as a sidenote, I uploaded an updated package which was properly signed, and it's been sitting in "New" status since the first one was rejected last week.

New Developer
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: App denied for release, content still pending?

I've experienced the same issue. Still trying to be patient since my update was submitted on April 20th.  The overall status is Pending Review and my Change Request status is New.

Contributor
My Carrier: N/A

Alright well my app was approved this morning, so I can only assume someone saw this thread. I also have another question though. When I first submitted my app, I never received the "first step" email notifying me that I qualified for the playbook offer. What I'm wondering is whether this somehow means I didn't qualify even though I submitted my app before the midnight deadline on March 31st.
Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Hi superadamw00t,

If you can PM me the email address the PlayBook Offer email should have gone to, I can double-check what we have on file and forward it along to verify you are being sent the proper emails.