Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: BIS Telkomsel

App submitted on Wed, Apr 27, 2011, Still waiting "Pending Review"

Hi,

I submitted my app on Wed, Apr 27, 2011, the status is still "Pending Review". I have submitted apps successfully to other makets. Can someone look into this?

Application Name: Liputan6.com

Thanks

SG1
Contributor
My Device: na
My Carrier: na

Re: App submitted on Wed, Apr 27, 2011, Still waiting "Pending Review"

Is it an update or a whole new application? I have been waiting since 20th April for a new application to enter the store. I am working as part of AiFlex and the application is aMail.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

According to info in RIM's knowledge base, the anticipated approval time is 8 to 10 business days. Which isn't that bad in my opinion. Goos luck with your app!
New Contributor

New application. Been approved for another market and store for same application. Why at App World take so long.
New Contributor

Its all about quality control. RIM is a corporate-classed so they want to insure the best experience. I've heard Apple takes about a month. Android is instant but they've already had malicious apps and viruses make their way through and I can already tell you not all apps run at all on all Android devices. Its horribly frustrating.
New Contributor

Thx Dailen, but like I said, at Apple store the application already approved, submitted Apr 29.

New Contributor

Perhaps you can recall the bad media Apple has suffered through to push them to that point (google "app store approvals" and see what you come up with). Also keep in mind that with Apple's insane growth they actually hired 12,000 employees last year alone!