Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&

AppWorld Downloads..

Hello,

Lately, I have been having a rash of problems with AppWorld - mostly download errors. In all cases,  I have lost my money because developers do not respond. However, I am beginning to believe that because it is happening so frequently, it is AppWorld itself. 

It would be easy to conclude that it is my software, but this happens with two different computers, plus it doesn't happen 100% if the time.

At this point Blackberry does not respond, either. Is iPhone my only answer??

Jake

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: AppWorld Downloads..

Hi Jake, 

This is the app world developer support forum. You may want to try the general support forum here >> http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-Functions-and/bd-p/General_Functions

However, I will take a stab at your question, if you are unable to download a purchased application, you should hit the keys holding alt + 'r' + 's' + 't' and your app world application should close. Going back into App world you should be able to find this application and download it now with no issues after logging in with the same userid/password. There may be other factors which is limiting you in downloading apps such as running out of apps space on yoru device. Hope this helps!

PS if you buy my apps I alwasy respond to help inquires! Smiley Wink

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!