Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Apps on MobiHand

I just noticed Mobihand is selling my Apps that I have on App World, even one of my unpublished apps. They even have one of my paid Apps listed for free. Is this something new or did someone make an account on MobiHand and upload my apps?

Contributor

Re: Apps on MobiHand

Forgot to also add that these are BBOS apps.
Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Check to make sure they are actually selling it, upon reading this I checked their store for my apps. I found mine but when I click purchase it gives the message

This app is currently unavailable directly from our store but you can get it from AppWorld. Just enter your email address below and a purchase/download link will be sent to your Blackberry Smartphone.

If you click download on the free one which is supposed to be paid does it give the message above?
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

mobihand mirrors all your appworld apps.  They are not activated for sale until you upload the actual file.  Users won't see your apps on mobihand.com  I just ignore them.

Contributor

Thank you for the response guys. Looks like it is in fact mirrored. I got the message that the app is currently unavailable. A little bit of relief, thought someone was selling my apps for a second there.