Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Visitor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Appworld sandbox account - Not able to use it

Hello,

I'm trying to test IAP for my draft game on the store. I followed this guide: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/tkb/articleprintpage/tkb-id/appworld_dev@tkb/article-id/31

Anyway, when tapping the adress in the browser bar, the playbook correctly switch to the AppWorld, thinks about it for few secs and tell me: "BlackBerry Word is unable to connect to the BlackBerry World server."  No draft is found, black screen.

I'm able to navigate (no network issues) and I'm able to see all my games on the Store, but I'm not able to see the draft ones.

My sandbox email is the same I used to register on the Blackberry Vendor so I suppose it should be a valid Blackberry ID.

I also tapped the "tst" (then return) on the keyword appearing in the BlackBerry World before the browser search.

Can someone help me?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Appworld sandbox account - Not able to use it

Hi there,

Do you type 'tst' into the search bar of BlackBerry World?

Have you manually added the BBID email registered with this device to the list of sandbox users?

Is there a version of this app publicly available on BlackBerry World?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Q10, Z10, Z30
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Appworld sandbox account - Not able to use it

I've been using the sandbox account recently for my PlayBook draft app with no problem.  Unlike the OP, I do not hit return after entering 'tst'.  I simply minimize the BBWorld app.  Don't know if that's the problem.