Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

BBM-Invite to Download the app not listing the app

I am trying the Share the app thr BBM as described in the KB article

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/How-to-Invite-contacts-to-download-your-appl...

and in final screen,it shows invitation to invitee to accept or decline the app,with Information that app is not in app world,

If i click the accept it goes to app world application without app filtering.

Basically App which is for UK devices and i am checking from india,So how can i check out the app is properly registered with app world,

I tried using Perfecto Mobile device,to test the app,SO in the Uk device of the Perfecto Mobile ,in its App world,I am not getting app listed in it,

But if i view through normal system browser,i can get the App listed in the appworld .

Totally Share app shows invite app with information app is not in App world,Any ideas what could be the problem?

Regards

Rakesh Shankar.P

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM-Invite to Download the app not listing the app

This will not work properly when you are still testing it. Unless the exact same .cod you are testing is already listed for sale in AppWorld, it will be unable to find it. Once your app is uploaded to AppWorld it should work.

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com