Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Three Mobile
Accepted Solution

BFBB - App moved from Under Review to Candidates without an email / explanation

I submitted our app for BFBB ~2 weeks ago - on Friday I noticed that the app moved from Under Review to Candidates without an email / explanation.

Has anyone had the same thing happen to them? Seems odd that it would just move back to Candidates without an email to explain why / an email to explain that it had been moved?

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: BFBB - App moved from Under Review to Candidates without an email / explanation

Hi,

Could you please send me your app name or app ID? I will try to investigate your app.

Many Thanks,

Erik Sanjaya

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: BFBB - App moved from Under Review to Candidates without an email / explanation

testworks wrote:

I submitted our app for BFBB ~2 weeks ago - on Friday I noticed that the app moved from Under Review to Candidates without an email / explanation.

Has anyone had the same thing happen to them? Seems odd that it would just move back to Candidates without an email to explain why / an email to explain that it had been moved?

Yes, it happens to all lately. This means that your app is rejected for BFB; if you hover your mouse over the app icon in Candidates you'll see that your submission attempts are with one less. As for the rejection mail - it will come in 10 business days (promissed) or even later (reality).

Hopefully Eric could speed up the process for you.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Three Mobile

Sorry, I should have closed this thread 2 weeks ago - it has been sorted, thankyou.