Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Bango: Indonesia sales missing

I agree, not our fault their clients aren't paying them. I doubt unless you make a stink about the missing sales they will even pay the money when/if they receive it.

That is if they are even telling the truth. If that was the case, they should have sent a notice to every developer informing them that this would be occuring. Pretty shady if you ask me.
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Oh, great! Invoice for January sales: Indosat and XL missing again from the invoice!

The only Indonesia carrier listed is Telkomsel and they started with carrier billing in January 2013.

Should I just release all my apps for free for Indonesia?

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

QuiteSimple wrote:

Oh, great! Invoice for January sales: Indosat and XL missing again from the invoice!

The only Indonesia carrier listed is Telkomsel and they started with carrier billing in January 2013.

Should I just release all my apps for free for Indonesia?

so if you ask Bango they'll say they haven't been paid yet again?

What is this coming to.  Isn't RIM 'BlackBerry" doing anything for us?

Highlighted
Developer

I emailed them today. We'll see what they say.
Developer

On a side note, did anyone receive their November payment yet?
Developer

From Bango:

Apologies for the lack of communication from our side. The reason you don't see these is that they have extended their payment terms to 240 days for paying earnings. Your earnings will be collected up until the point they pay out. You will then receive the full amount owed by Indosat and XL. This will also be shown on the SBI for that month the earnings is paid.
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Is it possible to opt out of Bango for a certain country? I mean force users to use Credit Card / Paypal only in Indonesia?

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Rogers

Six hours ago, I got this Email from Bango.

Blackberry Vendor PayPal Outpayment Delay

Dear Blackberry Vendor

You may have noticed a delay in receiving payment of your November SBI via Paypal.

Paypal have now resolved the issue and all November outpayments should be completed.

If you have not received your November outpayment via PayPal please contact us at support@bango.com.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Direct bank transfers were not affected.

Kind regards,

Bango Customer Services

I hope this helps.

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

240 days??? Is this a joke? 8 months? Why not extend the period to 10 years, so we just scratch off that money?

@adviw you can't opt out but you can remove certain carriers from the list of supported carriers.

@DueNorth thanks but it is another issue here.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer

240 days is definitely a joke, especially since they neglected to tell Developers