Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus

BlackBerry Vendor Portal Sandbox account

Can someone please help us developers out with this issue? RIM have acknowledged of the issue but no changes have been observed for the last 3 weeks. The problem is that the sandbox accounts cannot see the apps in draftmode on App World via TST input. Related link: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/App-World-problem-cannot-dow...

It's been 3 weeks now. Please, someone fix it. I cannot put an updated version since I cannot test the in app payment that needs to be tested out as live testing.

----------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @gyubok
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: BlackBerry Vendor Portal Sandbox account

Hi,

I want to have clarification about the way of adding digital goods to sandbox account. Have you hosted goods on any server and giving the URL in sandbox account or do we need to add the goods in appworld only??

Developer

Hi, I have added the goods on App World as it simplifies transaction for the user.

Also, as for the sandbox account issue, the problem seem to be fixed with version 3.0.1.29 update.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please explain me in detail the process of adding the goods in appworld??

Thanks

Developer

Its quite simple! Just add the sku, price, name in the submission form and submit for approval. It will be approved several days later, perhaps weeks.

Let me know if you have any question
Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

How can we add price in our app.. In vendor portal i could not find the price field.