Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: My Trusty Red Plane
My Carrier: Outer Space

BlackBerry announces BB10 is not coming to PlayBook

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-announces-bb10-not-coming-playbook

Great.

Now this is the final kick in the balls. For me it means, there's no reason anymore to develop for PlayBook anymore. And since I've shifted to other platforms already a few months ago, which legit reason do I have to continue developing for BB?

In fact, hoping for BB10 on PB was the last reason for me to continue support for PlayBook. The playbook itself is not that bad, and since BB is not showing any love towards it, no wonder it's going downwards. I'm still using it on train rides, because it's more compact than my iPad. But it's been a long while since I've actively made something that I wanted to put on AppWorld and such, since all the negative news in the last time were all killing my enthusiam. Btw, BB10 sales were also not that great, I guess it's finally time to move on to another platform

When my colleague asked me what to do with my PlayBooks, I told them, I'll use superglue and build a PlayBook Mansion

Oh yeah, and I'm **bleep** btw.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bird from outer space. But I'm not flappy o.o