Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: O2
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Port-a-thon Reward

Hi,

I've developt some Games on the Port-a-thon and got an email that i get a Playbook and 100$ for each Game.

My Playbook will arrive today (I can check it with my Fedex Tracking ID)

I also got an email from rimredemption@milestoneintegrated.com

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating in the BlackBerry® Got Game Port-A-Thon. As mentioned previously in an email from BlackBerry, we will be sending your $100 USD reward (per qualified and approved application) via PayPal. Please note the payment will be made in US Dollars only and not through any other currency.

In order to receive your payment, please do one of the following:

------------

So i answerd them. 

Yesterday i got this mail : 

Thank you for participating in the BlackBerry® Got Game Port-A-Thon. We didn’t receive a response from our first email to you. We need to confirm your PayPal account in order to send your rewards payment.

As mentioned previously in an email from BlackBerry, we will be sending your $100 USD reward per qualified and approved application via PayPal. Please note the payment will be made in US Dollars only and not through any other currency.

----

I've answerd again, but they don't send any confirmation or whatever. 

How to contact them ?

Someone already got his money ?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: 3 it

Re: Blackberry Port-a-thon Reward

just wait , usually payment take 2-3 days .

Can i ask when this event (Game Port-a-Thon)was annunced? I missed it , ouch! :/
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

You can email them at:
BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@rim.com

but just to let you know, I havent recieved any sort of conformation either, even though I have replied to their email, so I dont think you have to worry.

Developer
My Device: playbook

anyone got payment confirmation on the 2nd round of Port-a-thon?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Nope, not yet, but I would assume that they will start sending out emails in the new year (the email they sent us said that they would start sending out emails during the week of 2nd January)

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook
My Carrier: wifi

@swactonp Did you do the 1st round port-a-thon? I still haven't received any information on payment on it.
My Device: Z10

They need 2 to 4 weeks for payment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Highlighted
New Contributor

Got my Reward today!

400 $ from the first Port-a-thon

THX Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha & PlayBook
My Carrier: wifi

Did they contact you first through email or send it to the address you gave to the company that delivered the Playbook?

It's been a while since we gave the information and it just so happens that I've moved cities since then :s

[ Edited ]

Hi.

First i got an email at 12.12.2012 from BlackBerryPlayBookOffer@tmgideas.com

Many thanks for your participation in the BlackBerry® Got Game Port-a-thon. We are’re very pleased to ship your BlackBerry® PlayBook.

To receive it, click HERE to order a 0 dollar device and enter your shipping information.

I've recived my Playbook on the 28th December.

Then i got an email at 13.12.2012 from rimredemption@milestoneintegrated.com 

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating in the BlackBerry® Got Game Port-A-Thon. As mentioned previously in an email from BlackBerry, we will be sending your $100 USD reward (per qualified and approved application) via PayPal. Please note the payment will be made in US Dollars only and not through any other currency.

In order to receive your payment, please do one of the following: 

1. If this email address is associated with your PayPal account, please reply and let us know that we may proceed with payment.
  2. If this email address is NOT associated with your PayPal account, please reply with the email address that is associated with your account.
  3. If you don’t have a PayPal account, it is quick and easy to set one up. Simply go to www.paypal.com to create your account and send us your PayPal email address

Please anticipate payments within 2-4 weeks after replying. You will be able to access the funds by logging in to your PayPal account.

On the 20.12.2012 i got another email from them : 

Thank you for participating in the BlackBerry® Got Game Port-A-Thon. We didn’t receive a response from our first email to you. We need to confirm your PayPal account in order to send your rewards payment.

As mentioned previously in an email from BlackBerry, we will be sending your $100 USD reward per qualified and approved application via PayPal. Please note the payment will be made in US Dollars only and not through any other currency. 

I answerd them again, and finaly got my money today!

Still waiting for the reward of the second PortAThon, but it was only one App, so i'm not crying after the 100$

//Edit : On the 22.12.2012 i got the Confirmation of the second PortAThon : 

Congratulations! You are eligible for the cash reward.

Maybe the will remember my and transfer the money without asking Smiley Happy