Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Can't Log into Vendor Portal

I have tried resetting my password twice and it still says invalid username or password...

New Contributor
My Device: Lots
My Carrier: Lots

Re: Can't Log into Vendor Portal

I'm having the same problem, although in my case I'm assuming it is because they haven't processed my proof of identification yet to become a vendor.

Developer

I'm having the same problem. I've reset my password 3 times. And still no luck. What's going on?

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Etisalat

same here, my company is already approved but can't login. I wanted to port a finished flash game to playbook but I can't download the sdk ... sigh

even reset password reports that I am not even registerd, though I still recieve news into my email!

I tried every single email I have, but no luck ... seems I am deleted!

Developer

Why not re-register?

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None

Same problem here, help!
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Etisalat

Kai001 wrote:

Why not re-register?

why should I go through the approval process again?!

New Contributor
My Device: Lots
My Carrier: Lots

FYI, after my proof of identification was processed then I was able to login.

Developer

danjarvis: Same here! It works now!

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None

it happened after you get an email saying that you can login? I ve get an email saying that i can login, but i cant...