Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Can't control the release of my subsequence version of apps

I have just noticed that the inital app can be manually release (by clicking post for sale)

But after that, when I submit a subequence version, the new version of my app will be release automatically.

Is that true?

Are we able to control the release for our subequence version of app? Because for Androind market and iPhone app sotre you can post for sale your new version whenever you want.

Please help!

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Can't control the release of my subsequence version of apps

lovegillsa wrote:

I have just noticed that the inital app can be manually release (by clicking post for sale)

But after that, when I submit a subequence version, the new version of my app will be release automatically.

Is that true?

Yes. Updates are pushed right after approval and there is nothing you can do about it, at least with the current version of App World. However there was a discussion (and a promise) that this approach will be changed in future updates.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
New Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Can't control the release of my subsequence version of apps

Thank you very much! I hope Blackberry App world will improve this process.