Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9550
My Carrier: ???

Can't publish new releases

Hello,

I currently have a BlackBerry 5.0 application.

I want to publish an update for regular BlackBerry users and at the same time publish the BB10 version (that was generated from the Android version).

I went to the vendor portal and added two releases, one for the new version of BB5 and one for BB10.

Then check the "Select for submission" box for both of them and click "Submit Releases for Approval".

Bbut on the next screen when I click the "Submit for Review" button I get this error : You can submit a maximum of 1 non-trial release.

What am I missing ? It's the first time I try to publish an update.

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: O2

Re: Can't publish new releases

I have the same issue. I finally decided to release something for blackberry and thought the process would be straight forward since the new developer portal was being promoted as streamlined, but nope nada and no answer to the question either. A little help please, would be welcomed.

Thanks

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: O2

Re: Can't publish new releases

Ok so when I created the listing I created 2 builds one of which I couldnt delete for some reason. During the submit for review process I clicked on releases and the build that I tried to delete was still there so I unchecked it and the submission was successful. Done