Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Z10 Limited Edition
My Carrier: Telcel

Can't update app to new release.

Hi i just made a new release for mi app called "STC Metro Mexico" and i was going to upload the new bundle and i encountered some issues.

• First of all i needed to change mi old computer so i didn't made the new version in the same PC
  • Also I used the new gold Native SDK for 10.2.

And every time i upload throws me this error: "Bar is not RDK signed Bar is not AUTHOR signed This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked."

Can i get any help with this?

I've read some posts that suggest tht i delete my product and upload a new one, the only and great issue is that my app it's a one time purchase, so i don't want just to delete it because i already have several downloads (at least for me) and just letting them down and "steal" their money just doesen't seem right to me.

I hope you guys can help me.

Have a great day.

Rodrigo Almendarez

@Shikimori_roro

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Can't update app to new release.

You need to use the same signing keys you used before, did you upgrade to using the blackberry id for signing?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer

I think i did, bug i reallh don't remember which signing keys i've used. I have the back up of some ones, still i cang seem to find the way to use those keys in the new SDK.

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

You need to reinstall them using the wizard...

http://developer.blackberry.com/native/documentation/cascades/getting_started/tools/signing_and_publ...

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Retired
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: XL Axiata

Hi,

If your application is not signed correctly. Please see the following links for assistance:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Testing-and-Deployment/How-to-verify-your-BAR-file-is-fully-s...
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Testing-and-Deployment/How-to-sign-your-BAR-file-from-the-com...

Please let me know if your problem solved.

Regards,

Alfredo

Developer

Thanks for all the support guys imma check it out ASAP.