Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: PlayBook 2.0
My Carrier: AT&T

Coupon codes?

I would like to give away my paid app to ~500 users for free.

Is there a coupon code option or something similiar available?

My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Coupon codes?

Something we have been asking for years. Unless it is in this last BBW release, no.
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

As John says...

We were told in the fall (at Jam Americas) that there would be some new things "soon", though I believe it was made pretty clear it was unlikely to be by launch. I know "soon" has been the word on many things for years now, but I think with the overhaul for BB10 there's actually a chance that "soon" means "less than a year" for the first time in a long time... (ever?).

We'll try to learn more at Jam Europe in Amsterdam just after the launch.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Lol, when I asked about coupon codes at the Jam Europe last year, I got a response "coming in few months". I feel that this year I will receive the same response...

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry