Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: na

Delete App from Vendor Portal

Is there any way to delete an app from the vendor portal? I created a new app, but it really is just a new verison of an older app but for BB10 instead of the PlayBook. With updates to the Vendor portal I can now target the 2 devices differently so I went in added a new release to the older app, but for the BB10 release and updated the metatdata. Now, I would like to delete the app that was created for just the BB10 device since I have added the BB10 bar to my older product id that includes releases for the BlackBerry PlayBook.

Sorry, hope I make sense here.

Developer
My Device: NA
My Carrier: NA

Re: Delete App from Vendor Portal

No, I dont think you can.

What I do is rename the application to ZZ_Delete_ApplicationName.

This pushes it to the bottom of your app list.  And the AppWorld team will automatically cancel any pending CR's for the application when you do that.

Ed.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: -

Re: Delete App from Vendor Portal

I really wish there was some way to delete old apps/drafts. The z trick is better than nothing though.

Perhaps if any RIM people read this, consider a deletion option, or at the least, maybe a folder we can stick old, non-active apps/drafts in?