Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: Airtel

Developer account not activated for 2 days

Hi i registered as a vendor but there's been not confirmation for 2 days.vendor portal refuses to log me in and i'm stuck

New Contributor
My Device: I haven't have
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Developer account not activated for 2 days

Me too 

New Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: Airtel

This is quiet frustrating and frankly very unprofessional, I've downloaded their sdk and want to submit my app but a normal automated procedure takes 2 days and counting...

plus the app signature keys take 1-2 hrs to arrive which is usually instantly provided in other stores
New Contributor
My Device: I haven't have
My Carrier: Orange

It's on I'm still waiting my key

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Typically when there is a large volume of requests, things will get backed up. With RIM, it is best not to wait to the last minute to do things if you are needing something from them. In regards to the keys, 1-2 hours is a great improvement from before. One must be patient with RIM. If you don't, you will drive yourself nuts.
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

https://twitter.com/#!/BlackBerryDev/status/167246951388151810

"To all the BBdevs waiting to be approved as Vendors, we're working as fast as we can! There are a lot of you. Thanks for your patience Smiley Happy "

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry