Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: none

Do you still want playbook apps?

[ Edited ]

We have many playbook apps which are still in "new" status, the oldest app dating back to 15th January - thats right 15th JANUARY.

I have emailed support twice and received no answer either time - this in itsself is not good enough.

As a long time contributer of apps to the playbook, we are trying to plan our migration strategy, but these delays in certification make a  business case almost impossible.

What is going on?

Do you want new playbook apps or not? if not you only have to make an anoucement and we will stop submitting.

Are you certifying BB10 apps any faster?

Why is it so difficult for a communications company to provide information.

If anyone at BB is remotely interested here is a CR number  of an app submitted on 15 January 759332

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: o2

Re: Do you still want playbook apps?

I m also waiting for approvals since 22 January..the weirdest is that some apps I submitted for approval 1/2 weeks ago were approved in a day!!! but for some I m waiting nearly month..Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook, storm, curve
My Carrier: T-Mobile

One of my apps was also approved in a day. But one has been waiting for two months, I guess the others I have submitted  will be the same.

Contributor
My Device: playbook

Yes same here. Before January most apps were approved in about one day.

We also had a few apps approved in one day last week - but really would like some reasurance from BB  that the pending apps will be actioned within a reasonable timeframe - and are not being sacrificed at the expence of new apps.

New Developer
My Carrier: Telus

A playbook app I submitted at the beginning of January took a month and a half to be approved. Updates submitted in mid-Feb tooktwo weeks and several emails for approval. In all cases I did not get a direct reply fromvendor support.

Developer
My Device: Z10

I am also still waiting for approval more than 1 month and received no answers from support team.
This is looks like it was with dotcom bubble. Otherwise the experience with Samsung Seller Office where answers are quick and approval is clear and can be predicted..
New Contributor
My Carrier: o2

All my pending apps from January were approved today!

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Hi All,

If you have pending apps please PM me your app name, app ID and your vendor name so I can investigate.

Regards,
Satya