06-26-2012 08:47 AM
The +1 month problem for the "release date" issue looks like an index mistake:
-month =March (1 basis: 1,2,3) became month = April (0 basis: 0,1,2,3)
May be the same (but reverted) problem for versions....
-last version index (0 basis: 0,1) = "v2" became index (1 basis: 1, 2) = "v1"
Just a long shot guess... but hey, what can we do?
06-26-2012 10:50 AM
06-29-2012 08:06 AM
I got the same issue for a smartphone app, user reported to have downloaded the previous version. I've sent him the correct one, here are the user phone details (collected by App World):
There is no value for the Country code, I'm not sure if this is the reason for the old version download
BB Device Model: 9650 BB Apps Version: 18.104.22.1689 BB Platform Version: 22.214.171.1240 Display language: English Input language: English Current network: Verizon Wireless Country code: null SIM Home network: MNC=-1;MCC=310
06-29-2012 09:08 AM
07-02-2012 11:12 AM
07-02-2012 04:36 PM - edited 07-02-2012 04:37 PM
Tried cleaning all simulators, using different sandbox account. Still getting an older version that the one I uploaded to draft mode.. This issue is halting development completely. I cannot test the in payments, I had planned to release it this week.
07-03-2012 10:17 AM
07-03-2012 11:40 PM
07-08-2012 05:14 AM