Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: PlayBook♥
My Carrier: eplus

ERROR: Trying to sign the .bar file

I need help for signing the .bar with the WebWorks SDK.

The last step says:

Use the BlackBerry® WebWorks™ Packager and specify the -gcsk-gp12, and -buildId options with their respective passwords:

bbwp "C:\myarchive.zip" -gcsk mycskpassword -gp12 myp12password -buildId 10 -o "C:\myoutputdir"

So this is what I typed into my terminal:

/Users/Flo/bbwp/bbwp "/Users/Flo/Coding/Playbook/MyApp.zip" -gcsk password -gp12 password -buildId 1 -o "/Users/Flo/Coding/Playbook/Release"

"password" is my password for these 2 of course and the buildId is correct as well.

The output is this:

[INFO]       Parsing command line options
[ERROR]      Invalid command line parameters
bbwp version 1.0.0.20 Copyright(C) 2010 Research In Motion
bbwp [drive:][path]archive [/s [dir]] [/gcsk cskpassword /gp12 p12password /buildId num] [/o dir]
archive Specifies the .zip file to compile
/s Save source. The default behaviour is to not save the source files. If dir is specified then creates dir\src\ directory structure. If no dir specified then the path of archive is assumed
/gcsk and /gp12 Sign the .bar file after compilation using cskpassword for long-term key and p12password for developer key. If neither /gcsk nor /gp12 is specified then the .bar will be unsigned. Otherwise both must be specified.
/buildId For signing specifies the build number (typically incremented from previous signing).
/o Redirects output file location to dir. If both /o and dir are not specified then the path of archive is assumed
/v Turn on verbose messages
/h Display this usage information
[INFO]       Parsing command line options[ERROR]      Invalid command line parametersbbwp version 1.0.0.20 Copyright(C) 2010 Research In Motion http://www.blackberry.com/developers
bbwp [drive:][path]archive [/s [dir]] [/gcsk cskpassword /gp12 p12password /buildId num] [/o dir]
archive Specifies the .zip file to compile/s Save source. The default behaviour is to not save the source files. If dir is specified then creates dir\src\ directory structure. If no dir specified then the path of archive is assumed/gcsk and /gp12 Sign the .bar file after compilation using cskpassword for long-term key and p12password for developer key. If neither /gcsk nor /gp12 is specified then the .bar will be unsigned. Otherwise both must be specified./buildId For signing specifies the build number (typically incremented from previous signing)./o Redirects output file location to dir. If both /o and dir are not specified then the path of archive is assumed/v Turn on verbose messages/h Display this usage information[INFO]       Parsing command line options[ERROR]      Invalid command line parametersbbwp version 1.0.0.20 Copyright(C) 2010 Research In Motion http://www.blackberry.com/developersbbwp [drive:][path]archive [/s [dir]] [/gcsk cskpassword /gp12 p12password /buildId num] [/o dir]archive Specifies the .zip file to compile/s Save source. The default behaviour is to not save the source files. If dir is specified then creates dir\src\ directory structure. If no dir specified then the path of archive is assumed/gcsk and /gp12 Sign the .bar file after compilation using cskpassword for long-term key and p12password for developer key. If neither /gcsk nor /gp12 is specified then the .bar will be unsigned. Otherwise both must be specified./buildId For signing specifies the build number (typically incremented from previous signing)./o Redirects output file location to dir. If both /o and dir are not specified then the path of archive is assumed/v Turn on verbose messages/h Display this usage information

Can anybody help me? :/

----------
Please give free Likes if I helped you out! Smiley Happy